Buying a used car
Of course, the purchase of a new car, and a used one, has its pros and cons. When you buy a new car, in almost 999 of 1000 cases you get a help machine, which can immediately go on a long journey with you and of course get a lot of pleasure from the new car. But it so happens that you want a better class car than you can buy, for the same bag as the new product.
Bring some advantages used cars:
1. When buying a used car, you pay a lower price and get more, that is, better equipment or additional features.
2. When you buy a car of 3-4 years ago, the price almost doubles, but at the same time the technical characteristics do not deteriorate much. For example, European or American car manufacturers make engines and their components very reliable, and which can last more than a dozen years. But after the purchase will need to spend a little money to restore the car.
3. A rather expensive new car in 1-3 years is very cheaper, and at the same time the purchase does not seem very good, while a used car does not lose much of its price and remains more stable in the same price category.
4. After buying a used car, you need to make some investment in its condition to prevent unexpected damage further. In this case, you will have the car that you wanted more than a new car. Also, the advantage is that you do not need to pass inspection at the company station.
5. When buying a used car, you must understand, and quite well in the car itself, since it is impossible to determine the technical condition of the car by eye. In the first place you need to pay attention to the real total mileage of the car, as the more run, the less the engine will serve you. An excellent option, if you do not understand the car, would be to take with you a friend or specialist.
6. Also an important factor is the verification of documents on the machine, you need to pay attention to the authenticity of documents. And again, if you are weak in this, then take for yourself the one who understands this.
It should also be mentioned about the shortcomings of such cars:
1. It will be lost enough time to collect information on different resources.
2. The cost of funds and your time for inspection of various announcements and communication with the seller.
3. The need for knowledge of the technical component of the machine and documents, their design.
4. It is possible to win a car is not the best quality.
In any case, the entire responsibility for the purchase of the car will be yours. If there is enough money, then why not just buy, for example, the brand new Mercedes GLA crossover or the small city model Toyota Aygo.